Help us keep our records up to date!
Every year, thousands of new participants sign up for e-Buddies, joining the thousands who are already involved. We’re so lucky to enjoy such incredible growth!
At the same time, this is a lot of information to keep track of, and a lot of this information can change as time passes. People move to different places, and sometimes people change e-mail addresses or phone numbers. This is natural, but it can make it more difficult for us to stay in touch with our participants.
You can help us ensure that we stay in touch with you! If you have a moment, please make sure that we have your correct contact information!
To do so, please visit the e-Buddies Community at https://www.ebuddies.org/community/ and click on the “Edit Profile” button.
More about the e-Buddies Community
In addition to updating your contact information, the e-Buddies Community will give you, as an active e-Buddies participant, access to these great features and more:
Changing your e-mail address?
- Connect with other e-Buddies participants through the e-Buddies Message Boards.
- Check on the status of your e-Buddies match, and find your e-Buddy’s e-mail address.
- E-mail your e-Buddy from anywhere, even if you don’t have access to your regular e-mail account!
- If your school or work computer has a firewall that won’t allow you to check your personal e-mail, the “E-mail Buddy” tool can be a useful alternative for contacting your e-Buddy.
Even if you don’t have your e-Buddies Community login information handy, you can still easily let us know that you are changing your e-mail address! Here’s how:
- Visit the www.ebuddies.org homepage
- Click in the purple box labeled “Did you change your e-mail address? Click here.”
- Type your old e-mail address into the first box
- Type your new e-mail address into the second box
- Click “Submit”
Have an e-Buddies tech question? Send questions or comments to Bill Maurer at BillMaurer@bestbuddies.org.
Letter from the Director | Ask Emerson | Best Buddies Spotlight | e-Buddies of the Month | Tech Corner | e-Buddies in Action! | e-Beat Archive