Each month, we will briefly feature various topics that can serve as conversation starters for your e-mails with your e-Buddy. Our hope is that these suggestions will help to either start your conversation or add some new thoughts into an ongoing conversation.
Happy April! Winter has left and spring has arrived! The new season brings lots of new conversation topics.
Here are some questions that you might ask your e-Buddy...
- Do you have a favorite flower or tree that starts blooming this time of year?
- Have you ever played an April Fools Day joke? Has anyone ever played an April Fools Day joke on you?
- What types of outdoor activities do you like to participate in? Sports? Gardening? Walking/Running?
- Is there a visual change of seasons in your area? What tells you that spring is here? (Robins, Cherry Blossoms, Daffodils?)
- What is your favorite part of spring?
Have you had a great conversation with your e-Buddy about something?
Have some ideas for questions that get the conversation started?
Send your ideas for Conversation Starters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letter from the Director | Ask Emerson | Best Buddies Spotlight
Conversation Starters | e-Buddies of the Month | e-Buddies in Action!
Technology Corner | The e-Beat Archive