Each month, we will briefly feature various topics that can serve as conversation starters for your e-mails with your e-Buddy. Our hope is that these suggestions will help to either start your conversation or add some new thoughts into an ongoing conversation.
June marks the start of summer! For many of us, that means more barbeques, parties, and lots of relaxing. This month, why not ask your e-Buddy about some of their favorite summer activities close to home?
You could ask:
- What is your favorite summertime food?
- Does your schedule change in the summer?
- Is there an activity that you enjoy, that can only be done in the summer?
- Do you ever have cookouts at home?
- What is your favorite season, and why?
Have you had a great conversation with your e-Buddy about something?
Have some ideas for questions that get the conversation started?
Send your ideas for Conversation Starters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letter from the Director | Ask Emerson | Best Buddies Spotlight
Conversation Starters | e-Buddies of the Month | e-Buddies in Action!
The e-Beat Archive