e-Buddies Group Administration
The e-Buddies Group Application and Administration Tool are available to all special education teachers and service providers for individuals with disabilities at no cost to you, your school, or your agency. Additionally, there is no cost for signing up participants with an intellectual disability for e-Buddies, so your group's participation in e-Buddies will be free of charge.
The Group Application allows you, as your group's administrator, to quickly and easily sign up a group of participants with an intellectual disability for e-Buddies using the Group Application.
For more detailed information on the Group Application, please click here.
Group Administration Tool
The Group Administration Tool will help you manage and monitor your group's participation in e-Buddies by giving you access to real-time data regarding their e-Buddies matches.
For more detailed information on the Group Administrator, please click here.
Some features of the Group Application and Administration Tool include:
- Easily create a group profile for your school or agency using the Group Application
- Sign up participants more quickly using the abbreviated Group Participant Application
- Track and review e-mail exchanges between your participants and their e-Buddies
- Add new participants to your group at any time through the Group Admininstration Tool
- View your current roster and check on the updated status of your participants at any time
- Update contact information for your group's participants at your convenience
To create a Group Admin profile for your school or agency using the Group Application,
please click here to get started.
To view your group's existing Group Admin profile,
please click here to log in.
If you did not receive or have misplaced your group's login information,
please contact us.